Raritan MK5 Rudder Angle Indicator
Qty Available: 2
Creation Date: 2021-04-25 18:59:36
MK5 Rudder Angle Indicator
The Ruddermaster indicates at a glance how far the rudder is from a straight-ahead position. As the steering wheel is turned, the sending unit communicates the angle of the rudder to the calibration box. The calibration box transmits the rudder’s position to the meter.
The Ruddermaster can be used both as a steering aid and to monitor auto pilot systems. Raritan offers several styles of meters for readout as well as some that are splash proof. Repeating units can also be installed should there be a need for a readout at a station and not the main control panel.
- Ready for installation with all necessary components needed - meter, calibration box and sending unit
- Constant monitoring of rudder angle position from 0°-45°
- Great aid for docking or close maneuvering
- Each unit is assembled by hand, individually tested and backed by Raritan's 1-year Limited Warranty and legendary technical support team
- Repeater units are available for multiple station readouts
- Rudder Indicator with 4-1/2" flush mount panoramic meter
|Returnable||This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Condition Description||This product is brand new and sealed.|
|Package Includes||Raritan MK5 Rudder Angle Indicator|