Dropship Town LLC Reseller Agreement
Please note: 'You' referred below will be replaced with your company name after you register
This document serves as a reseller agreement between Located at , , hereinafter "Vendor" and Dropship Town LLC hereinafter "Supplier" whose address is 126B Castle Drive, Madison, AL 35758, PH (800)383-1541 Website: https://www.dropshiptown.com
As a reseller, You is authorized to use any images, titles, descriptions and all product related data from our website www.dropshiptown.com for purposes of favorable marketing and reselling our products. You may not rent, sell or give away any data received from Dropship Town LLC to any company or private individuals without written consent from Dropship Town LLC. We reserve the right to revoke authorization for You at any time.
1. Orders are placed via our website (www.dropshiptown.com), FTP, or our automation tools.
2. Orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of confirmation. In most cases orders will ship the same business day.
3. Vendor is responsible for all shipping and handling charges on all shipments, including refusals and returns.
4. Supplier ships orders to: U.S. Only
5. Under certain circumstances, shipping methods are determined by the weight, size or destination of the order. Supplier will use the most cost effective shipping method unless otherwise requested by Vendor.
6. Shipping fees are non-refundable.
Our automated system will keep your prices, qty and product information current and in sync with your marketplaces (ie eBay and Amazon) as long as your subscription with Dropship Town is current and up to date.
There are some exceptions that may apply, such as Power Outage, during scheduled server updates, marketplace API service being down or any other cause outside of our control such as unforseen acts of nature.
Refused orders will be credited less 20% restocking fee (if applicable), freight and handling charges.
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price):
The Supplier sets a Minimum Advertised Price on all products for all Online Venders and Dealers. Vendors are expected to advertise Dropship Town products no lower than the MAP. The Supplier retains the right to refuse sale to repeat offending Vendors. The MAP is subject to change without notice.
Loss, Damage/Pilferage, mis-shipments, mis-billings, and shortages:
1. Claims for lost shipment, or damage/pilferage must be reported to Supplier’s Claims Department within 10 days of delivery/expected delivery date. If Vendor has filed a claim, the claim number must be given to Supplier’s Claims Department when Vendor reports the damage/pilferage.
2. Shortages, mis-shipments and mis-billings must be reported to Supplier’s Customer Service Department within 10 days of delivery date/expected delivery date. Save Original boxes, enclosed documentation and packing materials. Some carriers require on-site inspection before product can be returned.
3. Refund will be issued for returned product when the returned product is received and inspected by Supplier.
1. Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) is required on the shipping label for all product returns, or they will be refused. RMA# is valid for 30 days.
2. Vendor must ensure that merchandise is returned to receive a refund. Supplier does not track expired RMA#’s.
3. Freight on merchandise being returned to Supplier is to be paid by vendor unless vendor purchased Returns Protection at checkout.
4. Merchandise must to be returned in original mfg box with enclosed documentation. No returns or refund requests accepted after 30 days of invoice/ship date.
The Supplier accepts: Credit Card/Zelle/Paypal/Direct Deposit, ACH and/or Wire Transfer will be accepted.
During the course of business between Vendor and Supplier, Supplier may provide Vendor with confidential information related to Supplier’s business. Such confidential information may include inventory levels, product features, pricing and anticipated new products, Supplier sales practices and programs. Vendor agrees that the confidential information will be used solely for the purpose of conducting business with Supplier. Vendor must not disclose or distribute any confidential information to any competitor of Supplier or to any other third party without the express written consent of the Supplier. All files, information, images, feeds and tools are the property of Dropship Town. Vendor may use these only in connection with the sale of Supplier’s products and only in compliance with any policies or terms stated by the Supplier. No other use or distribution is permitted, and Vendor may not use Supplier’s images in connection with the sale of products from any person or entity other than the Supplier. The Supplier retains the right to terminate Vendor’s permission to use our website(s) at any time and for any reason.
Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice. The Supplier cannot be responsible for typographical errors in the catalog. By placing an order, the Vendor accepts all Supplier’s terms and policies set forth in this Dropship Town Drop-Ship Agreement. The Supplier reserves the right to modify any of the terms of this Drop Ship Agreement with notice to the customer.
While we do everything we can to keep you from incurring financial loss, it can happen when you are in business. Unfortunately we cannot be responsible for financial loss due to any of the following
If you adjust price or other settings outside or inside of our tools that cause your products to sell at a loss
If we are provided incorrect order information
Suspended Selling Account(s) (ie, ebay, amazon etc)
You are able to purchase credits on our website to save yourself fees, use our automated ordering system among other benefits. This is not a revolving account, so there is no option to withdrawl credits from your account. The credits never expire and can be used towards the purchase(s) of any product(s) on our website. Credits cannot be used to purchase or pay for subscriptions. You will be able to check your credit balace on our website from your account dashboard at any time as well as review a line by line transaction history for your credits to see what orders your credits were applied to.