Blue Sea 5165 40A ANL Fuse
Do you sell on a website, amazon, ebay, shopify etc? We can dropship Blue Sea 5165 40A ANL Fuse directly to your customer on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
- Ignition protected (conforming to SAE J1171)- safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Silver-plated connector blades for corrosion resistance
- Visible indication of blown condition
- 6,000 Ampere Interrupt Capacity (AIC) satisfies ABYC requirements for main DC circuit protection on large battery banks
- For use with Blue Sea Systems' ANL Fuse Blocks
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Manufacturer||Blue Sea Systems|
|Returnable||This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Condition Description||This product is brand new and sealed.|
|Package Includes||Blue Sea 5165 40A ANL Fuse|
Other Products From this Warehouse