Ancor Safety Duplex Cable - 16/2 - 100'
Do you sell on a website, amazon, ebay, shopify etc? We can dropship Ancor Safety Duplex Cable - 16/2 - 100' directly to your customer on your behalf. Please contact us for more information.
Safety Duplex Cable - 16/2 - 100'
- ANCOR Duplex Cable is made to surpass the highest UL Boat Cable standards with ultra flexible (Type 3/Class K) stranding to resist fatigue due to vibration and flexing.
- Outer jacket is made for easy removal and provides the best abrasion resistance available
- ANCORs proprietary premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline and ultra-violet radiation. Exclusive insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105°C dry and 75°C wet, and is resistant to heat and abrasion.
- Inner conductors are correctly color-coded to ABYC standards
- Features red and yellow Marine Grade primary conductors in white common jacket
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Returnable||This product may be returned within 30 days for a replacement or refund. Any physical damage must be reported within 14 days of delivery.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Condition Description||This product is brand new and sealed.|
|Package Includes||Ancor Safety Duplex Cable - 16/2 - 100'|